I fiddle a bit with the figures; like I had 2 sts less at sleaves compared to EZs recipe. I also followed the modification devised by Meg Swansen, EZ's daughter, for the yoke decreases. Anyway, if you want more info, visit my ravelry page for the project. But here is the pullover! I feel I'll get lots of wear from it (please, I want colder weather...)
I found the EZ method easy and the finished piece fits rather well. I aimed at having more ease, but my gauge changed along the way while knitting and I ignored it... I knit the sleaves with DPNs and you can still depict the "seams"between needles. I expect they disappeat in wear & wash. The only thing i'm not sure about is the necline; it's not the best possible for me. Obviously I need to knit another pullover with EZ, this time with set-in-sleaves and V-neck. I feel I'm up to the challange after this piece.
The yarn I used is heavenly soft, fingering weight geelong merino I bought from ColourMart. The yarn has one strand of white, black and grey each twisted together. I used about 1100 metres of it and used 3mm needles.